It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hi new and need a little help.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:41 am 
Registered  User

I have a SNES emulator and it is a pain to use the keyboard for some of the games. I now have a controler made by logitech that kinda looks like a playstation controler but for the computer.

I plugged it in but it does not work on the emulator. I was wondering how i could get it to work since im looking through the options and getting little help to see how i can get the emulator to read it.

Also if anyone wants to PM me on what emulators i might try to get for SNES that would worked with a controller than i would really be thankful.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:21 am 
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

How could anyone help you when you never told us what emulator you're using? Obvously we'd need to know since every emulator is different and we wouldn't even know if you had an emulator that supports joysticks. I also find it a bit odd that you thought to post a SNES question here :-?

Anyway, I use ZSNES and it works just fine with my joystick. I go to Config > Set Keys > Input 1 and just go from there. Recognizes my joystick no prob. Also, (I hope you've at least done this), have you tested your joystick on other games on your computer? Gone into the control panel of your OS and made sure that it recognizes your joystick and everything functions correctly?

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]