It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: YouTube
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:20 pm 
Registered  User

I have a good question:
I recently visited youtube.com, and there was a guy showing off his Dragon's Lair arcade game (complete with the original DL cabinet but had a customized control layout). I don't know if the machine had a laserdisc player in it or if it was DAPHNE emulated, but it had the familiar "beep" sounds just like the original game.
I was wondering if some of you can post a video into youtube.com and show-off your DAPHNE projects. Whether you have a fancy arcade cabinet or just a computer, I'm just curious to see your DAPHNE successes.
You don't need to show a game in it's entirety -- in fact, it would be cool to see one game (like DL or SA) and then switch on the fly to another game like Interstellar or Bega's. AND, you don't have to put yourself in the video -- your computers or fancy cabinets would be just fine.
Please let me know if some of you could contribute.

Thanks,
Jodi

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:21 am 
Registered  User

I just watched some more YouTube video of laserdisc games, and I got to see some clips from Interstellar. Boy, did that bring back memories!

Jodi

Offline Profile