It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 4:38 am 
DAPHNE Team
DAPHNE Team

Here is the complete (uncensored) Corba Comnad 2 script written by Leslie M Collins that mysteriously disappeared off of the D-L-P's message board a few months ago! I'll start on the animation. I can't really draw, but that seems appropriate somehow.

"my captoin come up to me and said to me i got a mission for you cobracommand ploit i am standing there in aface of dander he tell me about my mission you must save the world are you up to it i said the hell a em so i get dress in my suit the atert alerm come on atert conttuion red come cobracommand i said i know my mission thank i just have to push a few botton here ppppppppppppppppppppp my heiocoper take off in the sky missiion newyork city oh shit what are there doing to newyork isad i must destory them i blast them with bullets i fly there must be mad at me i destory all the canton tank evertwhere oh htis is getting very fun for me clear that stage 3 mission oh battle ship i fire a missle i hit them thery said you sank my battle ship i said back to them sue me 4 mission easterisland big they look funny i blast one takk it make fuuny loooking come down 5 mission the sky oh man it must br=e getting dark and coldly i will rain on me i flt over tree in abase looking thing i think i take the elevtor please it open a take come out firing at i said oh shit it ambush i firing back destorting the son of a bitch that not going to happen again 7 mission rome oh pizza meatball spegttei oh romwe that one spicey meatball f 15 cobracommand b 52 fire ing me i said me what did a do to deveie this 7 mission jungle cock bied river what a nice place to take my vaction but iam one a mission dam it that come later trees evertwhere 8 mission the dessert sand and more sand pipes of oli am at desert stome again samdam you must be fucking crazy to do this again 9 mission the cave this look fucking hard i try it man bats and scarp turn i going to get kill soon i must be strong i cant giveup iam all most there 10 mission last mission main base oh shit is it do i tirn no ther will desory us if i give up i said let do it tank and copers and f 15 turning right left go up down i going crazy here am scared half to deathn here come the base i fire hhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahhahahahahahahaha i go up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! japanese explosion fill the air boob bag bam bnba g bam boom bag bam boob!!!!!!!! i love when thing go boom! i save the world what do i get for it i think this sory has been rarted r for run for your life cobracommad to get yes yes yes"

Offline Profile