It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Got DL II to work flawless on daphnex
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:17 am 
Registered  User

To force dl 2 to parse and not freeze take out the first command line of the framefile. you will then see dl2 parse it takes a while .It has to parse the whole game. so let it finish. Any other questions on Daphnex let me know. :lol:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:52 am 
Registered  User

Can you give me an idea of what you used for the MPEG SeekTest to create your framefile? The other games that are supported on the official release have the SeekTest screen shots to help with the framefile! I dumped my DL II laserdisc to my harddrive with my Hauppauge Capture card and so I have one huge file that I converted to M2V and I then ran it through and took the audio as .ogg. Now that I have the two files, I tried using offsets in a framefile but can't find the magic number. the audio is no where in sync with the video and I only assume it's because I don't have my framefile set up correctly.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:42 am 
Registered  User

nm! I started going through the source code from the CVS and found the screens that I'm supposed to lock into for the framefile adjustments!

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]