It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: thank you all
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:17 pm 
Registered  User

first of all id like to thank all the people who have helped me out with my daphne problems this last week or so. It must be hard when people dont do their homework and read the docs before posting previously asked questions and wasting your time. Daphne is in my arcade cab and dragons lair is up and running and looking superb.
using the f2 roms at the moment and as great as it is i cannot live without the drawbridge scene.In the enhanced roms 2.1 i believe the scene is included, my questions are -
1. do i need the 20th aniversary dl box set to make these roms work? or is any digital leisure dvd o.k.?
2. do they have to be run from the command line or can they be run through the loader?
3. has anyone got any tips on how to get them working? because i did the same procedure for the enhanced roms as i did for the f2's and they work fine. I have read all the posts on the enhanced roms and read the documentation read me file included. still cannot get them running
4. as a dragons lair fan should i get the 20th aniversary box set? is it worth it?

thats it......
BORF \ MARK BROADHEAD \ MATT OWNBY THANKYOU>>>>>

also just noticed im now a neophyte not a noob.........promotion woo hoo

............................matt..........

Offline Profile