It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:24 pm 
DAPHNE Team
DAPHNE Team

Layer wrote:
Maybe depends on your difficulty setting?

that's correct. Cadet mode skips this sequence.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: space ace hd dvd-rom
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:44 pm 
Registered  User

does anyone know if there is a problem with the scene selection menu on space ace hd dvd-rom version for windows? I can watch the whole game play out but I can't click on the scene selection part. It is unresponsive. Is that a bug? Also, it skips the cut scene in level 2 "I'll save you Kimmy!" part.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: space ace hd dvd-rom
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:17 am 
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

shakesula21 wrote:
does anyone know if there is a problem with the scene selection menu on space ace hd dvd-rom version for windows? I can watch the whole game play out but I can't click on the scene selection part. It is unresponsive. Is that a bug? Also, it skips the cut scene in level 2 "I'll save you Kimmy!" part.

I dunno about the scene selection part because I don't have the HD version. But as far as it not playing the "I'll save you kimmy", that only plays on the easiest difficulty. So if the HD version allows you to change the difficulty, choose the easiest and it will show the scene

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:48 am 
Registered  User

excuse me, i have a question about valid DVDs for unlocking Space Ace. I bought Space Ace DVD-ROM from ebay, clearly not HD, the cover looks like this, without yellow or white letters on front (white letters is DVD-VIDEO version, am i correct?) And of course Daphne doesnt seem to recognize this dvd. But DVD-ROM is mentioned in list of supported dvds in Daphne. So, was there some another non-supported release of Space Ace? And if so, how to distinguish correct and incorrect DVD-ROM versions?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:57 pm 
DAPHNE Team
DAPHNE Team

According to the Daphne wiki you should NOT use the PC DVD-ROM for Space Ace! (It's at the near bottom of the page under the Space Ace Section in the provided wiki link.)

If you could tell us where in the documentation you read that Daphne supports the PC DVD-ROM it would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:27 am 
Registered  User

When you try to launch Space Ace, it lists all possible needed dvds to unlock the game, and there are both DVD-ROM and DVD-VIDEO versions, so i thought maybe video ones are for dvd players and rom fot pc, guess i was mistaken because of this. sorry to bother you, thanks :)

Offline Profile