It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 9:31 pm 
Registered  User

Found all of bin files for games. Additionally, I can launch the laser games without errors. Just can start or see the games. Can Any one help out??

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 12:10 am 
DAPHNE Team
DAPHNE Team

You really are posting too many messages. Pick a thread, and stick to it. I count 4 topics started by you to resolve the same set of issues. As I mention in one of your other threads, this probably wouldn't be a big deal, but you are asking questions which make it clear that you haven't read the documentation.

And yet here I am trying to help you anyway. I'm such a sucker...

I may be able to save you some time. Simply having the rom files isn't enough. Since these are laserdisc games, you have to provide the laserdisc footage as well.

So how are you providing this footage? Do you have the laserdiscs? Do you have a laserdisc player?

Your other post indicated that you are trying to play them using the VLDP (no laserdisc player). Okay, this requires that you have an MPEG image of the laserdisc, one that has been properly split up into an m2v file and an ogg file. Instructions for doing this are in the documentation section.

If you don't have the laserdisc, or you don't have an MPEG image of the laserdisc, then you can't run the games.

-etumor

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]