It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

When asking for help, make sure you are using the latest stable version of Daphne with the latest DaphneLoader. "For sale", auction, or ebay links do not belong here. Legal discussion is discouraged.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: First Time Daphne Here....Help
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:46 am 
Registered  User

Need help. Lets take this from the top. I payed my money and got 8 Daphne disks in the mail. Yes, I can see the scenes, but I am used to buying Dragons Lair at the store and putting it in and playing it within 5 minutes.

Whats next???? Why don't these just play like normal??? Whould that be too hard to do????

I put in my favorite game: Us Vs Them disk. Now what????

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:16 am 
DAPHNE Creator
DAPHNE Creator

Kyle,

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but almost all of the guys who sell Daphne stuff on DVD are not passing along any of their profit to the Daphne team, nor are they licensed to sell it by the copyright holders (a double blow). What is worth more? The effort it takes to develop Daphne, or the effort it takes to burn a few DVD's and mail it out to people? Hence, we look _very_ unfavorably upon what they are doing. Unfortunately, you sound like an innocent victim.

There are a few things you can do. The best thing, being a customer, is to complain to them about what they are doing and to demand that they provide you with full tech support.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:29 am 
DAPHNE Team
DAPHNE Team

or a refund. I'd prefer they don't make any money at all, whether they give support or not.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]