It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:42 am 
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

chip wrote:
Borf wrote:
There should be a option on what games to auto download or not creating the ghost files.

Yes, how dare you, Matt_O, create a program and give it away for free without consulting Borf on how it should be. :roll:

Hahahaha, funny. I was only making a suggestion Chip :lol:
See I only wanted to check out the quality of the ones that you guys offer on the download. Just thought only selecting one would be nice. Just some of us still have bandwidth issues and space issues. I'm not knocking it.

Oh Chip, have you had a chance to view Cliff Hanger ??

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:39 pm 
Registered  User

Envisaged0ne wrote:
A long winded explanation of your plight!! And it's a very simple sollution. Space Ace has 3 difficulty settings - easy, medium and hard. When you take the actions to insert a coin and press start to play the game, you'll notice it will beep a few times. It's indicating that it's waiting for you to choose one of the difficulties. If you don't choose one, it will defailt to easy, in which it will just keep the game moving on if you die, not making you repeat the part where you died. You want to choose either medium or difficult. Either one of those will make you repeat the scene over if you die.

I don't remember what the default keys are, but you can go into the configuration and look at the input settings. Look where it shows the Skills and what keys they're mapped to. You can, of course change them if you'd like.

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know Space Ace allowed you to select a difficulty and that was what the beeps were waiting for. The difference between home versions and the arcade is more than I thought. I just assumed there was one difficulty like Dragon's Lair. Well I'm just glad that it was just my ignorance that was the problem. Live and learn. Thanks again!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: DAPHNE v1.0 (beta) ready for testing
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:20 pm 
Registered  User

Is there any solution to no sound whatsoever under macOS Sierra?

It is a flag that is set incorrectly during compile (carbon?) I believe...

Any ideas on how to fix this much appreciated...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:56 pm 
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Maybe if you stop posting in the wrong threads, people will help you. Post your question in the New Topics forums

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:07 am 
Registered  User

Never mind, I have emulated the PC version using Wineskin...

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5